TORCH HOTEL in DOHA, QATAR
RECEPTIONISTS, WAITERS, THERAPISTS
We are looking for highly motivated staff members from Baltic countries to join our multi national team of 350 employees from around 35 countries for positions at Front Desk, Restaurants and Spa Center.
This iconic structure standing as the tallest building in Qatar is the location of a truly unique 5 star luxury hotel. Consisting of 163 Deluxe rooms and suites the TORCH HOTEL incorporates the latest technology for its onsite Conference and events facilities. This property features an all day dining outlet, 7 bars and café, revolving restaurant on the 47th floor and a signature duplex restaurant at the top floor. The unique 3 level Health Club and Gymnasium with outdoor cantilevered swimming pool will ensure that all guests can maintain their training regime whilst benefiting from the luxurious fit-out and personalized service delivered from Doha’s signature hotel.
• Positive attitude;
• Team spirit;
• Proven experience;
• Good command of the English written and spoken.
• Competitive net and tax free salary starting from 600 Euro based on the position and experience;
• Contract length 1 year renewable, 3 months probation period;
• Free shared accommodation and 3 meals per day, transport to/from work, medical care in public hospital;
• Round Trip flight in Economy class from the Baltic's to Doha paid.
Start of work June, 2011, training will be provided prior the beginning of the work.
Interviews of successful candidates will be conducted in Riga, the second half of May.
We are kindly asking you to submit your CV (including your picture and correct contact info - phone, email, skype) and Motivation letter to [email protected] in English, deadline for applying May 20, 2011. Please indicate the position you are applying to. Visit: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Torch-Hotel-Doha/193709537310377